Help End U.S.-Sponsored Torture Forever
The National Religious Campaign Against Torture (NRCAT), a national, multi-faith organization, is committed to ending torture in U.S. culture, policy and practice. Become a partner in this critical work with a tax-deductible gift to NRCAT. When you make a donation, you are:
- Urging the U.S. government to end the use of indefinite detention.
- Advocating that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence make public their report on CIA interrogation practices.
- Working to end the use of prolonged solitary confinement in U.S. prisons.
- Advocating that the FBI never again use training materials for their agents that describe Muslims in inaccurate and unjust ways.
- Advocating for U.S. policies that help other countries end their use of torture.
Perhaps most importantly, you are joining thousands of other individuals of faith in saying torture, for any reason and in any form, is wrong.
Join this faith-based response against torture by making an online donation today.
Gifts of any size make an impact and are welcome from individuals, congregations and religious organizations.
For gifts from congregations or religious organizations, please visit our Religious Organization Membership page.
To donate by check, please send your donation, payable to "NRCAT" to:
National Religious Campaign Against Torture
110 Maryland Avenue, NE, Suite 502
Washington, DC 20002
Thank you for your support!
The National Religious Campaign Against Torture is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Questions? Contact Us